An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 8

I had a particularly stressful afternoon so when I came home from work I put my all into Level 2 of my shred workout.  The plank exercises from this workout really work my abs and outer thighs.  I flat-out refuse to do the double jump rope move in this workout... Jillian waits until Circuit 2 to pull this out of her hat of torture, but due to my weak knees and improper "jumping surface" I've decided to just fast forward through that part for now.  What to do in it's place?  maybe "jumpies" - those are great for a nice butt and thighs!

Week one is done!  Abs feel tighter, but no major results yet.  I have cut back food and caloric intake, hopefully that will jump start my metabolism and help to melt this weight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment