An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Dreaded Level 3 (da da daaaa)!

I sat around all morning and finally got the gumption to do my Shred.  So, in the spirit of getting moving I decided to do Level 3 for the first time today.  What a hard workout - great - but hard.  The workout requires more from your core than all the others, it requires you to do punches and jumping jacks with your weights... wow.  Admittedly I only did circuits 1 and 2 due to a small pain in my shoulder, and the pool date I have in about 5 mins.  But, I expect tomorrow I will try again.

I am rowing in a 1000 meter sprint race tomorrow and don't want to wear myself out - If I've lost around 3 inches in 30 days I suspect that level 3 is going to kick my ass into gear and burn off another 3.

For those of you who haven't yet experienced Level 3, just do it!  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment