An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 16

Here I am, on the floor again, sweating like a maniac!  When I have the energy to actually give my all, I can see why this 30-Shred can work.  I am wondering however how people who don't exercise already get through this!  I know some who have this video and all are no stranger to moderate exercise and/or lead active lives and they are not boasting that it's easy.  I myself row for about 1.5 hours 4 times a week - and I struggle.

To be honest, I'm not sure that Level 2 will ever become "easy" enough to just move to Level 3.  It may be hard but as Jillian says "I get results.  I get results because I push you."  I think I have reserved the last 5 days for the Level 3 push, then I can take a couple days to get my body back together.  30 day Shred will stay a part of my summer routine, and I can't wait until the end of this 30 days to take my measurements (check out "Let the Games Begin" post for my starting measurements)!  I know I have slimmed down at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment