An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 29

It's Day 29 and I just can't bring myself to Shred today.  I am wiped from this past week of travelling, visitng and entertaining.  I rowed early this morning so I don't feel completely lazy.

I gained weight again this week - probably due to too much fun this past weekend and not enough water on a daily basis.  So, what do I do?  I had some ice cream after dinner last night, and today I wanted to make mac 'n' cheese for dinner.  So discouraging to get on the scale but then again, what's new.  On the flip side, my upper body is starting to look ripped.  Legs and hips aren't bad either but my clothes still fit the same way.  Why am I so hung up on this scale issue?  Arg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment