An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 14

I got up this morning, had my coffee, did a couple things around the flat, and did my Shred for the day.  Today I decided to change it up a little.  I put my TV on mute, put on Cut//Copy and turned the stereo volume up.  Motivation hasn't been my strong point lately, so the music helped me to forget about the workout and just do it!

I realized last night that today marked the exact 1-week mark from when I began Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet.  It's been a bit rough, but I think I'm finally getting used to eating this way! Yay!  No more weak, giddy feeling!  Anyway, back to the important thing...  So I weighed myself on Friday just randomly, and this morning I had lost .8 lbs from Friday!  I imagine I've lost at least a pound this week!  Wooo hoooo!!

Now to keep on this track until I get to my goal weight - I need to lose 15 pounds more...

No comments:

Post a Comment