An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 22

I had a practice to make up so I hauled myself out of bed at 5am and got to a morning rowing practice.  My day is going to be a bit full so I decided to just come home and "get Shred over with".  It's amazing how limber I am after I row - the only problem being how tired or energized I am.  This morning I had surprisingly some energy left!  Getting this done so the rest of the day is mine is a good feeling!

Another random thought... I'd like to thank everyone who has been so supportive!  I think this blog has been a great way to hold myself accountable.  Plus, it's good to tell people about what you're doing to get support from all angles!  So, thank you - it means a lot that you read and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment