An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 10

My plans to double up on my workout today fell through because of a headache this afternoon.  I got one in though!  I can't help but feel a little disappointed in myself that I missed Sunday and last night, but then I have to remember that I am also rowing 4x a week (which has been quite hard this season!).  I have been doing some kind of physical activity everyday since I got this video, so I suppose there is much to be said about that!

I saw a neighbor this afternoon while walking my dog and she asked how things were going then commented on how she thought I had lost "a lot" of weight!  I suppose since last summer I have lost weight and defintately toned up, but I haven't lost any weight in a few months.  Weighed in today and not much change.  To get my body with the program, I've been cutting out all baked goods, sweets, alcohol and bad carbs.  I am actually trying not to eat carbs at all, but sometimes I feel that my body needs it.  The South Beach Diet is easy to follow and I've had good results with it before.

I love this!  Thanks to the South Beach Diet Cookbook...Phase 1 too!
1 cup Very Vanilla Soy Milk
3/4 cup plain yogurt
6 oz. Firm Silken Tofu
1/4 cup dry-roasted almonds

Put it all in a blender and mix!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment