An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 7

I decided to do my Shred tonight after rowing practice.  Last time I did it before, I felt like jelly and was knackered during the rowing.  Although it was almost a quarter to 9 I thought it best to get the workout done anyway.  Surprisingly I had a second wind, so I figured "what the hey, I'll try out Workout 2 tonight".

Workout 2 was SO FUN!  I loved the introduction of planks in various forms - "caterpillar-like" planks in the strength training, "jumping jack thingy" planks in the cardio, and "twisty" planks for the abs...  It was nice to "require" more from my core throughout the workout.  This one was definately a step-up from Workout 1 - I will be sore in the morning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment