An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 4

The morning began with a tough rowing practice, so after doing that, doing the grocery shopping and washing the car, I didn't feel much like doing my 20 min shred.  Finally around 6pm I decided to pull myself together and suck it up.  Admittedly, I took tiny breaks throughout the cardio sequences but I didn't feel too bad about that given my morning.  My calves and shins have been sore from all the jumping around and I had a little knee pain, but nothing a little naproxen can't take care of.  I took some photos today to have a before picture, and later an after picture.

The workouts are still getting easier and I finally have a good idea how many reps I'm doing in each segment.  Jillian doesn't count them out, nor do they keep the beat with the background music.  Counting helps me to keep pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment