An account of my 30 day affair with Jillian Michaels and beyond

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 6

Yesterday's rest helped big time!  I woke up early this morning, had my coffee and was ready to go!  Today I felt like I made it through the workout more easily, especially the cardio sequences.  I still hate the jumping jacks and the jump rope moves, but at least they are getting easier to do.

There aren't any noticeable changes in my body with the exception of my arms and shoulders, but those areas have been in the making for a longer period of time.  I feel like my abs are a little tighter, but there isn't a visible difference (yet).  I have decided to switch to Level 2 this week on my non-rowing days - Wed. Fri. and Sun. - and stick to Level 1 on row days, for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment